Do you prefer to set up a Wavlink WiFi extension using wifi.wavlink.com? In that case, don’t worry! You’ve arrived at the proper location. With a Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup, you can easily boost the wireless extender the bandwidth and catch the dropped wireless network signals. With this extension device, you can increase the wifi signal coverage in your house or place of business. If you’re setting up a wavlink range extender for the first time and are unsure of how to continue, read this post all the way through. The simple steps for setting a Wavlink range extender are described here.
Wavlink WiFi Extender Setup at wifi.wavlink.com
via wifi.wavlink.com, you can quick complete the Wavlink range extender setup. Once you visit the Wavlink extender login webpage, you can set up both the basic and advanced settings of your device. To set up a Wavlink WiFi file name, follow to these steps:
- It is first necessary to plug the Wavlink WiFi extender into a power source that is closer to the active wireless network.
- Make the power button active. Wait until your extender consistently emits a power signal.
- On any device with WiFi skills, enter the WiFi settings. The default SSID or network name of the Wavlink WiFi extender must be used to join.
- By entering the password or passkey, join the unsecured WiFi network of the wireless extender.
- You will now be directed to the Wavlink WiFi extender login page, where you must input your login information, including the username and password for your Wavlink extender.
- Open a web browser and enter wifi.wavlink.com into the address bar if the extender login page won’t show.
- Open a separate web browser to set up the extended wireless network using the Wavlink WiFi repeater ap.setup. In the browser’s address field, enter ap.setup.
- Once all the required data has been entered, you can view the Wavlink WiFi extender setup wizard. Then, you can extend the wireless network of your existing WiFi router.
- Press after choosing the wifi network you want to extend. Enter the router’s existing wireless network password.
- The WiFi parameters for your extended network can now be modified.
- Next, enter the wireless login details for your Wavlink WiFi range extender.
- After finishing the setup options, click the Save button.
Note: If you need any assistance regarding your wavlink wifi extender setup so contact our technician or visit the official website that is ap.setup.
How do I configure my Wavlink AC1200 extension via WPS?
WPS is the simplest way for configuring the wavlink AC1200 wifi extender. As mentioned in the following rules:
- Turn on your extender first.
- Now, keep pressing the WPS button.
- Your LED indicator will turn green if your extender and router are correctly connected.
- Employing the dual band range extender, repeat the procedure.
- You should use the same network passcode that you do for your router’s network here.
- The preset username and password can be found in the WIFI extender documentation.
- Connect your setup-enabled devices to the wavlink extender at the end of the session.
Wavlink wifi extender firmware upgrade
The security and functionality of a device are improved by new firmware, so a Wavlink router needs to have its firmware updated in order to function properly. Before using the web interface of a Wavlink router, you must visit the Wavlink Get website and obtain the appropriate firmware. Check the box of the delivery to make sure you have the right Wavlink router model number and product name.
Follow these steps to upgrade the firmware on your Wavlink wifi extender:
- Turn on the wireless extender from Wavlink.
- You can use any smartphone.
- Visit 192.168.10.1 or Ap.setup and select a choice to upgrade the firmware.
- Follow the steps to finish the firmware updating process.
- Wait until it is done, which will take a minute, before disconnecting the extender.